What is the Dos and Don’ts of Using a Commercial Pressure Washer?
Commercial pressure washer is a great way to quickly and easily clean surfaces, but there are a few things you need to know before you start using one.
Here are the dos and don’ts of using a commercial pressure washer.
- Do read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before using the pressure washer. This will help you understand how to use the machine safely and properly.
- Don’t point the nozzle of the pressure washer at yourself or anyone else. The high-pressure stream of water can cause serious injury.
- Do start the pressure washer before you turn on the water supply. This will help prevent any sudden bursts of water.
- Don’t use a pressure washer on delicate surfaces such as painted walls or glass. The high pressure of the water stream can damage these surfaces.
- Do point the nozzle away from any areas that you don’t want to get wet. The pressure washer can spray water a long distance, so be careful where you aim it.
- Don’t leave the pressure washer running unattended. Turn it off if you need to walk away for any reason.
- Do use protective clothing when using a pressure washer. Wear gloves and eye protection to avoid injury from the high-pressure water stream.
- Don’t use a pressure washer without proper ventilation. The exhaust from the machine can be dangerous if you breathe it in.
- Do turn off the machine and release the pressure before moving it. This will prevent any accidental discharge of water.
- Don’t use a pressure washer if it is not properly maintained. Check the machine regularly for any leaks or damage.
Using a commercial pressure washer can be a great way to quickly and easily clean surfaces. However, there are a few things you need to know before you start using one. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully, and always wear protective clothing when operating the machine. Most importantly, never point the nozzle of the pressure washer at yourself or anyone else.