Ways to Keep Your Commercial Electric Pressure Washer in Great Condition
Commercial electric pressure washer is a great way to clean surfaces quickly and easily. But in order to get the most out of your pressure washer, it’s important to keep it in good condition.
Here are 12 ways to do just that!
- Read the owner’s manual carefully before using your pressure washer for the first time. This will help you to understand how to operate it safely and correctly.
- Inspect your pressure washer regularly, checking for any signs of damage or wear and tear. If you spot any problems, get them fixed as soon as possible.
- Always use fresh, clean water in your pressure washer. This will help to prevent any build-up of dirt and grime inside the machine.
- Use a detergent specifically designed for pressure washers when cleaning with one. This will help to protect the machine and give you the best possible results.
- Avoid using your pressure washer on very delicate surfaces, such as painted walls or car bodywork. The high-pressure jet of water could damage these surfaces.
- When not in use, store your pressure washer in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. This will help to prolong its life.
- Always disconnect the power supply before carrying out any maintenance or repairs on your pressure washer.
- Never leave your pressure washer running unattended. Turn it off if you need to leave the area for any reason.
- Keep children and pets away from your pressure washer while it is in use. The high-pressure jet of water could cause serious injury if it hits them.
- Do not use your pressure washer to clean sewers or drains. This could damage the machine and is also a health hazard.
- Never try to repair your pressure washer yourself. Always take it to a qualified engineer for any repairs or maintenance.
- Follow these tips and your electric pressure washer should give you many years of trouble-free service!